All 11+ mock exams provided by Tudor House Tuition are designed, based upon similar lines to the eleven plus examinations for Grammar school entrance.
- All mocks are designed, based upon similar lines to the eleven plus examinations for Grammar school entrance.
- Our mocks tests are prepared in-house by professional tutors with successful track records and several years 11+ teaching experience..
- Each practice exam lasts for just over two hours and is divided into two 50 minute papers, which test Verbal Reasoning skills, Non-Verbal Reasoning skills, Mathematics skills and English skills.
- The mock are prepared with consideration given to the most recent changes to examination structure and content.
- Our 11 Plus Mock Tests are not commercially available online or in book shops. We do not release our mock exam papers. This is important because when examination materials are released by other companies this undermines the fairness of the examination process.
- We use a separate computer marked answer sheet for all of our mock tests. These separate answer sheets add an additional level of complexity to the 11 plus exams.
BENEFITS OF MOCK EXAM
- Sitting a series of Mocks offers your child the chance to perfect examination performance in preparation for the actual CEM 11 Plus tests.
- Mock exams are a fantastic way to boost confidence and an opportunity to track your child’s progress through the year.
- Examination nerves are a common problem for many children who are, in many cases, sitting the first important examination of their academic careers.
- Mock exams can also act as a preventative measure to ensure that children who deserve Grammar school places do not miss out because of silly technicalities that could be made in the exam.
- Many of our students have successfully gained admission to grammar schools taking benefit of our 11 plus mock exams. Our exams allow the student a chance to experience questions that are of an equivalent standard to the questions asked in 11+ exams.
FOLLOWING THE MOCK
- After the test a detailed statistical report is sent by email on same or the next day! This helps you and your child to find out the exact where your child is at. Experience has shown us that getting the results to you as quickly as possible will allow you to act on the results and start helping your child improve straight away.
- The results given are very detailed. We provide you with a score, percentage, placement, highest score, lowest score, average score and number of unanswered questions for each section of the mock exam as well as for each test paper and overall.