1. In this agreement the following words will have the meaning set out below: the Customer(s) – the person(s) purchasing a particular advertised course. the Company – Tudor House Tuition Ltd the Finance Company – Tudor House Tuition Ltd the Volumes – The individual services or goods purchased online the Goods – the programme made up of a number of volumes, purchased by the customer(s) as detailed in through online payment records
2. The customer(s) hereby acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and accepts such terms and conditions without qualifications;
3. The customer(s) and or any third party giving personal guarantee shall remain personally liable to the company for all sums due under this and any other connected agreement and time of payment shall be of the essence;
4. The company will provide education services upon payment of the deposit. Further education services will be provided dependent on continued successful payment under the installment plan purchased on the website.
5. Where payment is made in full at the time of the agreement, the ownership of the service described shall pass to the customer(s) for the chosen student on a non transferable basis otherwise ownership shall pass when the deposit is passed.
6. No refund is payable if this agreement terminates for any reason unless so agreed by an authorised member of the company in writing, at the time of purchase;
7. Where the customer(s) is a firm or limited company this agreement must be signed by an authorised representative who, by his/her signature, warrants that he/she is duly authorised to enter into this agreement.
8. This agreement (in conjunction with all other agreements signed by the company and the customer(s) at the same date) represents, at the date of acceptance by the customer(s)an exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all understandings of prior agreements, written or oral representations or other communications between the parties related to the subject matter;
9. If any payments by cheque (either personal or company), paypal or credit card are returned for representation or dishonoured then the customer(s) will be liable to the company for any administration charges which the company may incur in connection with the returned or dishonoured payments;
10. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies which the company may possess, the customer(s) will be liable for and shall indemnify the company against all costs and expenses (including any legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or sustained by the company in enforcing any of the terms of this agreement.